There are two ways to find the screen model on an Apple computer:
Method # 1:
- Go to Applications / Utilities / and double-click on a Terminal Utilities.
- When the window opens, enter the following command and press Return (Enter):
ioreg-lw0 | grep IODisplayEDID | sed "/ [^ <] *
- Then copy all the text that appears in the window and save it.
- Send this text to us. We will reply promptly with the desired screen model, price and availability of it in stock.
Method # 2:
- You will need to remove the screen out of the laptop, and find the screen model on the back side of the LCD panel.
- There are a lot of video instructions on our website on how to do this, please review the instructions before you disassemble your laptop.