• We respect your privacy.
• We are firm believers in our customer's right to privacy, and therefore we follow the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act regulations.
• We do not use your information for anything but order processing and customer service.
• We only collect information that is relevant to our mission of providing you with the best customer service possible.
• When you visit our website, our servers automatically collect these pieces of information from your computer: IP Address, Web Browser Version, Referrer.
• When you place an order with us, register or submit RMA, repair and other forms, we may ask you to provide some of these pieces of personal information: Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, User Name, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Card Authentication Code.
• All information you provide will be stored on our secure server until you request us to remove it.
• We store your credit card information using encryption.
• We take significant steps to protect your information. Communications between your browser and our server are encrypted using 128 bit SSL. Your financial information is stored on our server using industry standard strong encryption.
Limited Use, Disclosure and Retention:
• We will not use your information to contact you, except as required to complete your order and provide customer service.
• When you place an order, we provide your name, address, and credit card information to our credit card processor to validate and charge your card.
• When we ship your order, we provide your name, address, and phone number to our shipping company.
• We will not willingly disclose your personal information to any other third party, under any circumstances.
Openness and Individual Access:
• We make these policies and practices understandable and easily available.
• We believe that you own your personal identifying information, and have the right to control our access to it. At any time, you can contact us and ask to modify, or remove your information from our server.
• If you believe that we have violated these terms, please, contact us and we will do our best to rectify the situation.